Friday, June 3, 2011

Misc parts.


For a while now i been wanting to get my hands on a Full Speed Ahead (FSA) chainring. The one i wanted was the FSA Pro Track chainring. While going through the for sale thread on lafixed I found the exact chainring that i wanted. I thought it was a steal, so i jumped on the deal. 52 tooth chainring the exact size i wanted for only 45 bucks. Thanks again josh for the chainring. Here are some pics from the seller. And i should be receiving the chainring in a few days 

     On a different note. my bike is almost complete and the only problem I have with this build is the crankset size issue. The cranks i wanted were the Sram omniums. I found alot of forums that say the ominiums dont fit my frame and i believe it because i had a crank set that i installed on the frame and it scrapes the chain stays. I dont know how im going to get this issue solved but for know im fine with the crank that i have managed to squeeze on.

No comments:

Post a Comment