Saturday, May 21, 2011

Let's Get Brought Up To Speed.

I ride a fixed gear bike. Ive rode bikes all my life but for the past 3 almost 4 years I've been riding track bikes. Recently, Ive been wanting to start a "second bike build". What I was looking for was something inexpensive,light weight, and eye pleasing. So on the 9th of may i decided to commence with this project by picking up a Leader 725TR v2 from city grounds or (LBFG) in long beach. A little over 200 dollars and i had my first aeroish alu frame. Although most people (haters) would say owning a leader bike frame is worse then eating dog shit, I still wanted one. I may never know why Leader has so much hate towards their products nor do i care but that's another blog entry. Now onto the parts, that's where eBay comes in. Being an avid user of eBay i know they have good bike stuff at really good prices. Here is the parts list I'm planning on buying for the second bike project.

[*]=Have it.

Frame: Leader 725TR V2   [*]
Headset: Crane Creek ZS-3 (Zero Stack)   [*]
Stem: FSA (OS 150) (100mm 31.8 clamp)   [*]
Bars:Fuji pista drops [*]
Fork: Zues Ziccs Carbon [*]
Seatpost: Shimano Pro Road Carbon [*]
Saddle: UNKNOWN ATM
Chain: Miche Pista Track   [*]
Crankset: Sram Omnium

This Is a blog i will be updating as i get the parts. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment