Sunday, May 22, 2011

New bars!

     Searching the "For Sale" thread in LAFixed.com and i found some track drop bars today. Luckily the ones i was looking at were the exact measurements i was looking for. These are the numbers i was interested in. 42cm width, a tad bit longer then the bars on my first bike. 31.8mm clamp diameter, fit perfect with my FSA stem. Although i was very interested in the deda pista drops, the dude that was selling them was not very helpful. None the less I went with the Fuji pista track drops. These bars come stock on the Fuji track pro and are very lightweight. These came wrapped in Forte classic gel tape with Fiz'ik bar caps as a bonus. All for $30. I made out like a bandit in my opinion. Next on the list are the Sram Omnium cranks. I'm really excited for that purchase. Picture was taken by the seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment